With summer ebbing and getting ready to come to a close, allergies are kicking up a storm with a lot of people. Beautiful flowers are hard to resist, and difficult not wanting to have around.
Caked with pollen, these flowers should have no problem spreading the cheer.
And yet, even with all that going on, I find myself drawn back to this Prayer Garden time and time again. I know that pollen is part of what makes it so I can enjoy the peaceful, wonderful beauty here year after year. It’s well worth a few sniffles.
Hurry, go out and enjoy summer in all of it’s glory while it’s still here — Fall will bring its own set of amazing beauty soon enough!
Have a great evening and be blessed!
- Herbal Remedies: Hayfever (simply-living-simply.com)
- Pollen (asharamp.wordpress.com)
- Pollen Counts (melodylowes.com)
- How Does Pollination Work? (proplants.com)
- Pollinator (apbiology2014mathew.wordpress.com)
- Allergy season at its peak (kshb.com)
- Ragweed allergy season is underway (fox4kc.com)
- Pollen (westmontapbio.wordpress.com)