- the seeds inside the kernels of apricots can protect you from cancer?
- they contain high levels of vitamin B17 which is described as an immune system booster.
- vitaminB17orLeatrili was discovered byErnst Krebsand is probably thestrongestanti-cancersubstance.
- toChounza, thelongest livingpeoplein the worldwho livein Pakistanandcall themselvesdescendantsof the soldiersof Alexander the Great, cancer iscompletelyunknown.
- Scientists fromMemorialstudied thenutritionof Chounza. They foundthat theChounza peopleeat lots ofapricots and also the inside of the kernelsof apricots.
- Whena WesterndoctorvisitedChounza, apricots were offered to him. TheChounzamadeagrimaceof disgustwhen they saw him spitthe best part: the kernels.
Caution: Try eating 1-2 of them daily to keep yourself healthy. Avoid to consume more than…
View original post 21 more words